Dickinson Mental Health Charity Ball

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Bullies!

     We think of bullies as big kids in grade school who beat up on the innocent during recess. That is far from the truth. We also think that bullies only exist in grade school and then they magically grow up. This to, is not the case or at least based on recent experiences. I went on spring break, came back and everyone went bat shit crazy. They came back from break and realized that they could see the light at the end of the tunnel, the tunnel being the end of the semester.
      I understand that people have problems living with others for so long and everyone has done a good job, up until about now. After break ended, I started getting excluded from things. Friends of mine are starting to drink for their enjoyment and I prefer not too. In the mean time, I have had to look at who my real friends are. Some I have kept, others I have backed away from. We are all trying to figure things out.
      There are the little arguments people get into and then there is straight out be stupid and being a bully. Friday morning was the icing on the cake. As many people know, I absolutely love working on puzzles. I keep a puzzle out in my common area which is shared by a wing in my dorm. There are tables out there that I keep my puzzles on. Well in the insanity of this place, someone decided to take three of my puzzles, dump the puzzle pieces on the table, scramble the pieces up and put them back in boxes. That is 3000 pieces of puzzle mixed together and evenly distributed between three boxes.
     I can understand if someone is mad at me, but to just do it out of stupidity, is utterly ridiculous. Now during the month of autism awareness, I am left with out a single puzzle to de-stress with after a long day. Each puzzle costs about $15 and there are three of them. That is nearly $50 worth of puzzles. The people who did this, don't even know me, but they lost their mind and decided to mess with others stuff and be bullies. They decided to take their frustration out on others, just little things, but enough to disrupt someone. In the mean time, not only were the puzzles destroyed, but there were chairs and couches flipped. Did I say crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Can and No One Will Stop Me!

       I got off of the bus one afternoon during my middle school years to see an elaborately decorated yellow car sitting in my driveway. I...