Dickinson Mental Health Charity Ball

Saturday, July 30, 2011

About me

Hi there! I would like to introduce my self to you. I am a young women struggling with asperger syndrome. It took 16 years for the professionals to finally find a diagnosis that fit. At an early age my teachers and my parents had noticed some quirks. Even as a baby I was more sensitive to noise than typical. If a sound was unfamiliar I cried. As I became older I went through several diagnosis' that never really fit. They included ADD, Sensory processing disorder and nonverbal learning disability.

I decided to create this blog as a way to let stuff out and a way to share my life with asperger syndrome. There are very few girls out there that are DIAGNOSED with asperger syndrome. this is my story!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Can and No One Will Stop Me!

       I got off of the bus one afternoon during my middle school years to see an elaborately decorated yellow car sitting in my driveway. I...