Dickinson Mental Health Charity Ball

Sunday, June 17, 2012

People are like See-'Saw's

      Making decision has always been hard for me and this is partially do to my black-white thinking. When I make decisions, I either love something, hate something, or purely don't care. Other people like to weight the pros and cons of every situation. They like to look at the good and the bad and how everyone fits into the situation. People like to be considerate of others when they make decisions, but they don't need to be like a see-saw.

      Lets look at this see-saw that normally people are a part of. The see-saw is something that drives me  absolutely insane about my neurotypical peers. The center where the see-saw pivots its that "maybe" that sits in your head while you are trying to make a decision and the ends of the see-saw are the "yes" and the "no".  Let me just tell you right now, I love the ends of the see-saw, they are my favorite part, but there not always there for me. I may be able to use the ends very well, but my friends not so much.

Whats your favorite chocolate or vanilla? Mine is Vanilla!!!
Whats your favorite cheese, or pepperoni? Mine is Cheese!!!
What day works best for you? Well I work Mon-Fri so the weekend I guess.

     All of these questions seem so simple, but man oh man, for some people its like choosing life or death.

What is your favorite Chocolate or Vanilla? Well, I really like vanilla because its basically pure sugar, but i also like chocolate because its really rich and any girls should like it. Chocolate is also better for the heart, but really they are all the same since they are the most classic flavors.

Whats your favorite cheese or pepperoni? Well I like cheese, but sometimes it can be plain. Sometimes I like pepperoni because it has a bite, but sometimes I take it off so I can just have cheese pizza and then I eat the pepperoni later. I could basically go either way its up to you. I can always get pepperoni out of the fridge and cook it in the microwave to fling on top.

   The top is my typical answer and the bottom answers are clearly exaggerated answers on the pivot of the see-saw which I can't stand to listen to. I especially hate this when it involves two people who can't make there mind up and drag me in. Then they continue to see-saw.

      That see-saw then eventually turns into a hamster wheel. I know hamster wheels look really fun, but I mean man, they can get tiresome!!!

     Why can't everyone just be concrete???

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Can and No One Will Stop Me!

       I got off of the bus one afternoon during my middle school years to see an elaborately decorated yellow car sitting in my driveway. I...