Dickinson Mental Health Charity Ball

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Acceptance

   About a month ago I met Temple Grandin, a women with autism who is changing the lives of animals. She was my idol and my hero. I met her and got my picture taken with her. It was like I was meeting a celebrity, but today is different. If you have never seen the movie Front of The Class you have to. This movie all about acceptance and stuff that I have gone through.

   Brad Cohen was an individual with tourette syndrome. The tourette syndrome didn't slow him down and my aspergers isn't going to slow me down either. Brad had to go through obstacles such as getting along with peers and teachers. His mom was an advocate and so is mine. I am going to make this post short because I feel that the video I am going to post shares more than my own words. Please enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=insu46QDTeY

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Can and No One Will Stop Me!

       I got off of the bus one afternoon during my middle school years to see an elaborately decorated yellow car sitting in my driveway. I...