Dickinson Mental Health Charity Ball

Monday, December 10, 2012

Merry Christmas To Me

So I got an early christmas present for myself and I thought I would share it with you all

When I got home from the store today my friend told me he was really nervous about his upcoming finals next week. He decided he would get a little studying done on this gloomy day.


My friend got really tired from studying and he had a little bit of a stuffy head anyway so he decided to cuddle up and watch some television. I decided to give him some tissues and the remote so he didn't have to get up for anything.




After relaxing for so long, he got a little rambunctious. I had to calm him down and tell him that he can't always be so wild, but it was too funny not to take a picture before I made him get down. I wish I could hang like this.


Once I scolded him for being such a naughty bear, he decided that he would help me with my puzzle. He was a little selfish with it and didn't let me help though, so I sat there and took pictures to keep me busy. 


My friend isn't very nice and so he decided to take advantage of me. He wanted to see how far was too far and how much he could get away with, so he decided play a game of hide and seek. Fortunately he's bigger than he thinks he is and I didn't have a problem finding him.

Okay, so I had to tell him his hiding spots just weren't good enough and that if we were going to play hide and seek he had to find better spots. So, guess what??? He did. The laundry shoot. It was a good idea for me, but it sure wasn't the smartest idea on his part. I'm sure his head is still throbbing from that fall.


After our intense game of hide and go seek, Mr. Bear decided he needed to go sleep. He thought it might help with the whopper migraine he got from his fall. He climbed up the stairs and decided he wanted to sleep in my parents room instead of mine. Silly Bear!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Can and No One Will Stop Me!

       I got off of the bus one afternoon during my middle school years to see an elaborately decorated yellow car sitting in my driveway. I...