Dickinson Mental Health Charity Ball

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The job search begins........Again!!!T

Tonight I got a phone call from my new teacher. She wanted to know what my work schedule is and how I plan on working and managing school. The program I am involved in requires you to maintain a paid/volunteer job. I have had a wonderful job all summer, but the place I work is only a day program. Shucks!!!
     School starts in 3 weeks. I have several options. One is that I continue working where I am working 1 or 2 half days a week while being at school the rest of the time. The second option is finding a new job!!! Considering the fact that I start school in 3 weeks, this is staring to become a rush situation. My teacher did suggest work at Michael's, a local craft store. As of right now I have very little time to think about it. We will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Can and No One Will Stop Me!

       I got off of the bus one afternoon during my middle school years to see an elaborately decorated yellow car sitting in my driveway. I...